Everyday Oils Essential Oil Collection
This carefully selected collection includes some of the most highly venerated oils on earth as well as some of the most commonly used ones and is sure to cover most of your everyday needs. Young Living’s Everyday Oils Essential Oil Collection provides a versatile range of benefits. These oils can help support for the immune system, promote healthy-looking skin, calm and soothe away tension, promote quality sleep, invigorate and uplift moods, and bring clarity to your mind, body and soul. Custom-tailor a potent massage oil for your unique requirements by adding some of these oils to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex. Additionally, some of these oils are great for everyday use for eliminating odors, purifying the air, and cleaning almost any surface. Discover the many other assets that this selection has to offer and unlock the secrets of aromatherapy. See product description* for dietary, aromatic and topical use and disclaimers.
Everyday Oils Essential Oil Collection includes:
1 - 5 ml Frankincense
1 - 5 ml Lemon
1 - 5 ml Lavender
1 - 5 ml Melaleuca Alternifolia, also known as Tea Tree oil(Just added)
1 - 5 ml Peppermint
1 - 5 ml Joy™
1 - 5 ml Purification®
1 - 5 ml PanAway®
1 - 5 ml Thieves®
1 - 5 ml Stress Away™ (Just added)
*Click on the link of each oil to see its main product page for a full description and information.
- Frankincense 5ml: For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse or apply topically on location such as wrists, chest, and the base of the neck.
- Lemon 5ml: For dietary use. When using as a supplement, put 1 drop in a capsule or in 4 fl. oz. of soy milk or rice milk.
- Lavender 5ml: For aromatic or topical use. Diffuse or apply topically on location such as wrists, chest, and the base of the neck.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia 5ml: For topical or aromatic use. Apply on wrists, chest, bottoms of feet, and the base of the neck
- Peppermint 5ml: For dietary use. When using as a supplement, dilute 1 drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as goat's milk or rice milk.
- Joy 5ml: For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse or apply topically on location such as wrists, chest, and the base of the neck
- Purification 5ml: For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse, apply topically on location as needed, or put on cotton balls to place in air vents of home, car, hotel room, and office. Diffuse and rub on feet for cleansing
- PanAway 5ml: For topical use. Apply to the bottoms of feet and follow with topical application on location. Rub on desired area for a soothing effect. Use with a warm compress along the spine
- Thieves 5ml: For dietary use. When using as a supplement, dilute 1 drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid such as almond milk or rice milk
- Stress Away 5ml: For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse in bedrooms, living areas, and office. Apply to wrists, bottoms of feet, and outside of ears. Blend with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming massage.
The perfect gift.
Posted by Unknown on 5th Jan 2016
I bought the oils for my wife for Christmas a last minute gift. I received it with in two days of my order and i couldn'tn be any happier. Thank you for your fast service and awesome product.
i have used oils for years and love Young Living Oils
Posted by Elena on 12th Nov 2015
I love the collection of Everyday Oils, I have used the Panaway daily , it has helped with my legs greatly.
I only use Young Living oils!
Everyday Essentials Oils Review
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Dec 2014
I absolutely LOVE the Joy and Frankincense for anxiety and depression. Also, I love the Lavender for nighttime to relax and fall asleep. The Pan Away is great for headaches! My husband has been using Thieves for his sore throat and putting the Lemon oil in with honey to help with his cold! We haven't used all of them, but I am sure they are great as well!
Posted by tiff on 22nd Dec 2014
I have found use for every single oil in this collection! I highly recommend it. It's a great starter kit for anyone just beginning with the oils. I also recommend the USB diffuser.