Jade Lemon - 5ml
While a lemon’s essential oil becomes harvestable as the fruit turns yellow, the essential oil of the Jade Lemon™ maintains its concentrated potency even when its fruit is still green in color. This is because the Jade Lemon, despite being very similar to the common lemon, fully matures into a green color. The Jade Lemon contains high levels of d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant. This oil helps invigorate your spirit, boost your mood, ease stress-related fatigue, and helps restore balance to the body and mind.1 Each drop of this essential oil contains the natural fragrance of citrus, which is as fresh and revitalizing as when the fruit was first picked off the tree.
Caution: *Citrus oils can cause skin irritation when exposed to light. It can also cause skin irritation to people with sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
How to Use:
- Dietary Supplement: Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily or as needed.
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Diffuse to uplift and stimulate the mind and body.
- Add 10–15 drops to Young Living lotions and shampoos to energize the spirit.
- Combine with sea salt, V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, and Lavender to exfoliate the skin.
- Use as a cleanser to remove stickiness or grease from surfaces; remove gum from hair; or remove crayon or permanent marker from walls.
- Mix with Citronella essential oil for a pleasant, citrus-scented insect repellant.
- Add to dishwashing detergent for a spot-free rinse and to help clean your dishwasher.
- Use 8–10 drops with water in a spray bottle to freshen the air.
Jade Lemon™ Essential Oil Ingredients:
Lemon (Citrus limon eureka var. formosensis) peel oil 100% pure, Therapeutic Grade essential oil
1 Komori, T., et al. Effects of citrus fragrance on immune function and depressive states. - PubMed-NCBI. May-Jun 1995. National Institute of Health. 14 Apr 2022 <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8646568>.
Review of Jade Lemon.
Posted by Deb Strunk on 1st May 2015
Love it. Have it in my diffuser each night as I go to sleep.