- Continuous ultrasonic diffusion at 1.7 million waves per second;
- 1, 2, 3, 6, and 8 hour settings with automatic shutoff;
- Five soft LED light settings (blue, yellow, purple, alternating each color, and off);
- A negative ionizer;
- And a remote control.
How to Use
- Fill the included water cup with room-temperature tap or mineral water. (Do not use purified or distilled water or the diffuser may not generate mist.)
- Add 8–10 drops of your favorite essential oil into the water cup.
- Remove the lid from the diffuser.
- Pull the ventilation hole switch up to close it so water does not get into the internal electronics.
- Pour the water and essential oil mixture into the water reservoir. Continue filling with water until the water level reaches, but does not exceed, the red water fill line. (If water exceeds the red water fill line, the diffuser may not generate mist.)
- Push the ventilation hole switch down to open it.
- Place the lid back on the diffuser.
- Plug the power line plug into the power adaptor input on the diffuser base.
- Plug the adaptor plug into a power socket.
- Press the remote control “ON/OFF (8H)” button to turn on the diffuser, LED light (alternating blue, yellow, and purple), and the ionizer with automatic shut off after 8 hours or adjust settings as desired. (The remote control should be used within 26 feet of the diffuser.)
- The diffuser will run until the selected automatic shut-off time or until the water reservoir is empty.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!