USB Diffuser - Purple
Use in the side USB port of a PC or Mac. So simple to use for those who work at a computer all day, and don't want to lug around or maintain a large diffuser.
No power plug or batteries,the USB drive simply uses your USB port as power and can be set to diffuse essential oils at 10, 30, or 60 second intervals.
If you have a USB in your car - you can use it there as well!
How to Use:
- Simply push and slide open the cartridge door at the bottom of the unit.
- Fill the oil bottle with essential oil.
- Screw the wick into the oil bottle.
- Insert the oil bottle into the cartridge compartment.
- Close the door, plug it into a USB port and the diffuser is ready to use.
Diffusion interval settings: ever 10 seconds, 30 seconds, or 60 seconds. The USB Diffuser light flashes when it is diffusing oil.
What a handy diffuser!
Posted by Tiff on 22nd Dec 2014
While battling a nasty cold, I ordered the USB diffuser and some theives oil (and other oils). Perhaps its a coincidence, but my cold took a turn I'm 100% better. Also, my home office smells so good now! I've subsequently used other oil blends in it. I would totally recommend this to anyone who spends a fair amount of time near a device with a USB port.